Coalesce.ai, along with the Boston RegTech Meetup Group, had the incredible privilege of hosting U.S. Congressman, Trey Hollingsworth and a panel of industry leaders for …Read More
Intelligent Process automation
for financial services
Coalesce.ai is an Intelligent Process Automation software product that simplifies risk and compliance workflows in the financial services industry.
Our intelligent workflow automation product improves operational efficiencies in surveillance and monitoring. This provides a scalable infrastructure that reduces costs and detects risk while enabling growth.
The Coalesce.ai product is a content filtering solution that streamlines repetitive, replicable and routine tasks. Our Intelligent Process Automation (IPA) enables enterprise customers to automate workflows that depend on the analysis of unstructured content that drive critical business process.
This includes: documents, text, forms, emails, and news.
Coalesce.ai combines easily configurable intelligent workflow automation with our proprietary User-Defined Machine Learning (UDML) technology that learns directly from business users without the need for any programming.
Our product helps assist enterprise business users by:
- Enhancing process efficiency and improved response times
- Increasing worker productivity and performance
- Reducing costs and operational risks
- More effective monitoring, surveillance and risk detection
- Fines and losses from inefficient compliance monitoring and surveillance reached more than $20bn in recent years.
- Monitoring and supervision has doubled in the last 5 years, reaching 10% -20% of all operating costs for financial institutions.
More than half of these workflows can be automated or enhanced with machine learning and artificial intelligence.
“Voted AI solution most likely to be adopted by financial services in the next 12 months”
Financial Information Management Association
THE POWER OF COALESCE
Coalesce has invented a technology called User Defined Machine Learning (UDML) which allows end-users to teach the software to filter, analyze and process data according to their own domain expertise, thereby embedding their knowledge into the system for intelligent, customized automation.